Saturday, February 18, 2006

Change Comes

NET Xtreme Camps is entering its third year of preparation. I've been asked to serve as the director for this second year. Personalities are in place, prices have been set and the work toward advertising, enlisting and laying out the fine tuning of daily planning are underway. Things are looking good; however, there is a feeling of restlessness in the planning.

I have to be honest it has been one of my dreams to build a great camp and watch God work. Camps have played a major role in my adult life. I've seen hundred of lives come to Christ, surrender to service, and grow spiritually how could I ever walk away from being the 'director' of my dream? However, due to conflict within the planning group my comfort zone was becoming uncomfortable and in the middle of the fall I stepped down as director.

Side note, God is still using the dream of NET Xtreme and I love that He allowed me to be a part of the process that put this great camp into place.

No comments: